1. Engine must be small block no exceptions.
2. Maximum size 360 cubic inch. No tolerance naturally aspirated V8 engine.
3. Cast iron block and heads only. Must have oem casting numbers.
4. Single four-barrel carburetor. 750 cfm, 4150 maximum.
5. Aluminum intakes allowed must accept 4150 flange. No 4500 series intakes.
6. The front of the engine block cannot extend more than 160 inches forward of the center of the rear axle or 20 inches forward of the center of the front axle.
1. Maximum hitch height of 30 inches.
2. Minimum 36 inches behind center of rear axle.
3. Maximum 48 inches behind center of rear axle.
4. Pivot point of hitch cannot be forward of the center of the rear axle.
5. Must be rigid at all hook points.
6. Must be no smaller than 3.5 inch hole at hook point.
Wheels and Tires:
1. Can run any D.O.T. uncut tire.
2. Maximum tire height of 35 inches and a maximum width of 14 inches.
Transmission and Drive Lines:
1. Stock altered frames, no tube chassis.
2. Maximum wheel base of 140 inches center to center.
3. All U joints and yokes must have 360-degree covers, 6 to 10 inches long, and be .125 inches thick steel or .25 inch thick aluminum. Covers must be attached with a minimum of 2 grade 5, 3/8 inch bolts.
4. Drive shaft loops required. A minimum of 2 grade 5, 3/8 inch bolts must be used to attach loops to frame.
5. Bell housing must be covered by one of these methods:
a. Scatter proof bell housing
b. Transmission blanket
c. 1/4 inch thick shroud can be built around the bell housing. Shroud must cover entire top of bell housing and extend below frame 6 inches minimum.
6. Must use one ton or less drive train.
Weights and Safety:
1. Weights can be mounted anywhere on the truck in a safe manner, no lose weights in cab.
2. Weights can not extend more than 60 inches forward of the front axle.
3.Driver must wear a seat belt.
4. Batteries must be in a protective case.
5. Must have working kill switch on rear of truck.
6. Brakes must hold truck.
7. Must have a radiator overflow.
8. Drivers must be 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
9. Hood required covering as much area as possible.
10. Engine side shields required unless inner fenders are installed.
11. Nerf bars at least 8 inches behind clevis or body to prevent damage.
12. Must have wheely bars, maximum ground clearence of 6 inches and minimum of 18 inches behind rear axle.